Realization of the forest maps in scale 1:25.000 using remote sensing techniques and photo interpretation and field surveys GPS.
In the first instance we have been identified the keys of interpretation, derived from an expeditious analysis of the images, in some significant sample areas, with verification in field with ground surveying instruments.
The forested areas have been acquired for photo interpretation of satellite images, properly processed using vegetation indices (NDVI).
Each element has been acquired in accordance with the structural limits of the territory supplied by the aerophotogrammetric map (CTR), using a lot of ancillary data.
After these was create the forest geodatabase.
List of activities:
- Manage satellite images (georeferencing, enhancement, indices calculation, …)
- Creation of interpretative keys
- Photointerpretation of forest border
- Classification of the main species in each forest polygon
- Control and validation: GIS test and reliefs in ground
- Topographic Database
- Quality Control Procedure
Recently in Project
- System for the analysis of spatial data in river basin
- IPRO1- Design methodology for Albanian land cadaster Maps elaboration
- Land Cover Map (CORINE LC) GeoDatabase
- Production water cadastral geodatabase of rivers and bassin
- Forest maps & GeoDatabase
- FRAMEWORK CONTRACT DESIS – EDO (European Drought Observatory)
- Development of IT procedures to control cadastral data
- Quality Control of digital maps and cadastral data
- LPIS – System for identifying parcels of Agricultural land in Turkey
- Quality Information System Data and Training
- Consortium of bonifica data management and services
- Municipalities – Editing data on line
- Municipalities – Integration-WebGIS Registry Software Management
- FRAMEWORK CONTRACT DESIS – MARSOP3 – AGRI4CAST
- GIS for urban planning management
- Information System Development
- Production of Turistic maps and Guide
- Ser.P.I.Co. Project – Municipality online service
- FRAMEWORK CONTRACT DESIS – FOREST ACTION – EFFIS
- Production and upgrading of urban plan mosaicing
- Production of topographic geodatabase