The level of IT technology today enables the cooperation between different local entities responsible for carrying out territorial government, providing standard operating platforms, high level of communicability and sharing information. Particularly, with regard to the municipal level user can activate interoperability and application cooperation way, with the aim not secondary to optimize costs of installation and management of the Municipal Information System (SIC) promoting also quality processes and services devilevred to citizens.
This logic, lowered into the local reality, can achieve high quality results at low cost, and especially to produce results acceptable, avoiding the redundancy of data and tools produced by individual local government departments.
The goal, pursued at the municipal level with the creation of the SCI is to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of its institutional activities, with a guarantee of transparency thanks to the activation of a series of sectorial procedures that access to shared information of which each sector is responsible for the stages of production and update, thereby ensuring the quality and validity for all municipal sectors.
This objective is achieved with the identification, design, implementation and management of:
- A network infrastructure of broadband communication adequate to support activities at the local level and relationship with citizens and businesses and local professionals
- A system of knowledge, based on technical and thematic maps, unique, reliable and updated certificate and accessible
- Operational tools of dissemination and use of information, as well as the information flows between the SIC and the various Municipal Offices
- Models and application procedures for accessing data, and their use for the and sector activities, defined to meet the municipal needs, in compliance with IT standards
- Operational support and training to local government departments to allow technical staff the proper use of the tools and services offered
The SIC objectives, dedicated to integrated territorial management with administrative procedures, serves the purpose of giving to various local government departments a last generation efficient tools to support their specific activities, all in a logic of information sharing and active cooperation between different offices.
The activities necessary for the SIC constitution are many and involve multidisciplinary skills that need to be organized with a unified vision that has as its objective:
- Technological innovation: introducing information technology products for the integrated management of processes
- Constitution and management of the territorial framework of knowledge: to give the data sets needed in the various activities at each municipal sector
- Integration procedures: logic application cooperation and data sharing, both managerial and geographical
- Safety: To ensure a correct access to the dataset to prevent, unauthorized use of the information that can compromise data integrity
- Redesign of operational processes: use of technologies to reorganize the municipal activities, optimizing time and costs of management
- Staff retraining: organize training courses at different levels, to work perfectly and autonomously
Listed below software created by ARCADIA SIT for Municipality application:
GIS MAPS Management Desktop and Web mapping data
CADASTRE geodatabase production and land registry management module integrated with the Geoportal web
TOPONYMY module for the management of municipal toponymy And building number identification
URBAN PLAN module for the management of the Municipal Urban Plan integrated with the Geoportal, with analysis and interrogation of urban rules
CDU module for the production of the CDU (Certificate of permit building) integrated with the Geoportal
CIVIL PROTECTION module GET LINK to manage civil protection plan and risk event management
BUILDING PRACTICES Integration of external application to manage building Practices
PEOPLE REGISTER Integration management platform of citizen Registry
TAXES Integration platform management of several tributes