Realization of land use maps in 1:10.000 scale using GIS technologies and techniques of remote sensing and photo interpretation and field surveys with GPS using CORINE LC specification.
In the first instance we have been identified the keys of interpretation for each CORINE LC level, derived from an expeditious analysis of the images, in some significant sample areas, with verification in field with ground surveying instruments.
The Land Cover areas have been acquired for photo interpretation of satellite image, properly processed.
Forest area was integrated directly from Forest Map realized in a previous project.
Each element has been acquired in accordance with the structural limits of the territory supplied by the aerophotogrammetric map (CTR), using a lot of ancillary data.
After these was create the CORINE LC geodatabase.
List of activities:
- Manage satellite images (georeferencing, enhancement, indices calculation, …)
- Creation of interpretative keys
- Photointerpretation of polygons border
- Elimination of polygons with surface smaller than the minimum
- Control and validation: GIS test (geometry, topology, coding) and ground survey (classification)
- Corine Land Cover
- Topographic Database
- Quality Control Procedure
Recently in Project
- System for the analysis of spatial data in river basin
- IPRO1- Design methodology for Albanian land cadaster Maps elaboration
- Land Cover Map (CORINE LC) GeoDatabase
- Production of the cadastral geodatabase of waters and river basins
- Forest maps & GeoDatabase
- FRAMEWORK CONTRACT DESIS – EDO (European Drought Observatory)
- Development of IT procedures to control cadastral data
- Quality Control of digital maps and cadastral data
- LPIS – System for identifying parcels of Agricultural land in Turkey
- Quality Information System Data and Training
- Consortium of “bonifica” (reclamation), data management and services
- Municipalities – Editing data online
- Municipalities – Integration-WebGIS Registry Software Management
- FRAMEWORK CONTRACT DESIS – MARSOP3 – AGRI4CAST
- GIS for urban planning management
- Information System Development
- Production of Turistic maps and Guide
- Ser.P.I.Co. Project – Municipality online service
- FRAMEWORK CONTRACT DESIS – FOREST ACTION – EFFIS
- Production and upgrading of urban plan mosaicing
- Production of topographic geodatabase